Is the island life for you??
Maui offers a tropical oasis that is hard to compare to any where else on Earth. It’s a water-sport lovers dream, but also offers plenty of activities for land-lovers.
The water calls to you…
- highly recommend lessons from Goofy Foot
- from shore or a snorkel cruise – both are fun!
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
- You can rent equipment or get lessons from a number of vendors.
- Swimming (Pools or Ocean)
- Catamarans and single hull boats are available for tours
- Our favorite is South Pacific Kayak
- Outrigger Canoeing
Land-lovers are happy too…
- Plenty of guide books can direct you to great options, including Makawao Forest Preserve. You can also do a guided tour with Hike Maui.
- Favorite courses include Kaanapali, Dunes at Maui Lani, and Pukalani.
- You have the option of free County courts or joining one of the island tennis clubs – Kaanapali, Wailea, Kapalua
- Several county tennis courts have been converted to pickleball.
- Foot Golf (@ Kaanapali)
- Treat yourself. Favorites include Grand Wailea, Ritz Carlton, and Spa Montage.
Being outdoors, in some form or another, is a big part of the island life. Regardless of your preferences, you can find the perfect activity or you can learn a new sport/hobby. Almost every item on the above lists has private lessons and/or group activities available to help get you involved. I have recommendations for most – message me for more info.
For more information on our different communities, check out my communities pages.